Commitment to democracy, equality of all religions, staunch support to Nationalism and to Indian Socialism & Enrichment of Hindi as a National Language has been throughout a praiseworthy tradition of the Vidyapith. As per the declaration contained in the founding resolution of the Vidyapith, the objectives of this national educational institution are as follows:
To strive to enhance and propagate:
- The development of Indian civilization & culture based on spiritualism.
- Homogeneous intermingling of all the sections of Indian society.
- Coordination among different thoughts and cultures.
- The notion of independence and patriotism along with the feeling of brotherhood & the urge to serve mankind.
- Ancient and modern development in the fields of various disciplines of learning, sculpture, science, technology etc.
- To ensure sustainable human development which encourages self-reliant and self-content society.
- To promote activities related to community services, social welfare and also Indian heritage and culture.
- To inculcate the culture of non-violence and truthfulness through vipassanna meditation and Gandhian Gandhian Philosophy.
- To develop the culture of simple living and high thinking.
- To impart state of art education and technical expertise to students and give necessary training to teachers to create self-reliant society for future.
- To encourage students to participate in Indian and International activities in sports, literature, etc. so that future generation becomes base for free and liberal society.
- To educate students in areas like Management, Finance, Human relations to inculcate philosophy of simple living and high thinking value of simple economic society.
- To inculcate culture of non-violence and truthfulness through Vipassana.
To sustain activities of Indian culture (viz. classical dance, music and fine arts) through establishing institutes like Mahagami, Naturopathy, etc.